Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #238343

, , | Unfiltered | July 6, 2021

Grocery Store. I’m standing behind a customer and his approximately 12 year old son. The son has been making uncomfortably weird comments to the check out girl for about 2 solid minutes at this point. She was trying to nice and play it off in the beginning, but it’s beyond creepy.

Check-Out Girl: *Trying to get their cart done as quickly as possible*
Son: I wish the girls in my school had boobs like yours.
Father: They’ll get there [son’s name], it takes awhile for them to get that big.
Son: Hey, do you think I could get your phone number or your Snapchat?
Worker: No, that’s really inappropriate to ask me that.
Father: *laughs* He’s just a curious kid that’s all. Let him be.
Son: I really would like to get some snapchats from you.
Worker: Okay, your total is-
Son: I’ll pay you with picture of my d***.
Worker, clearly furious: Is that going to be cash or card.
Son: I said my fine big d***.
Father and son both laugh at this, worker picks up the phone at her register.
Worker: Hi, can you please pull the video on register 12 right now please. I need it for evidence of someone soliciting child pornography.
Father: What the hell did you just say?
Son stops laughing when he sees his dad’s face.
Worker: I’m going to need you to step over here to the side and wait for my manager to get here.
Father: He’s just being a kid, this is ridiculous.
Worker: You have been egging your son on this entire time, so when he offers me pictures of his genitalia I’m going to have to assume you are both trying to offer me an underage child.
Father: That’s not what this is. He’s just being a boy.
A manager shows up to talk to them and the three of them walk toward the back, blissfully finally not talking.
Worker to me: Hi, sorry to you had to witness that. I have no idea if that’s actually a law but those guys were the worst.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!