Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #236906

, , , | Unfiltered | June 21, 2021

I am just arriving back to my department after helping out on registers when I see an old lady standing in the aisle for skincare. I go over to help and see if she has any questions.
Me: Are you finding everything okay today?
Customer: Well now I am. I could not find your neutrogena stuff.
Me: I’m sorry about that. But so you know for next time, the aisle on the other side to us on your left as their makeup, the aisle we are in now has their skincare line and the aisle across from us has their face wash.
Customer: Why isn’t it all together like it used to be? I used to be able just come to one spot and all their products would be here.
Me: I’m sorry but this section is separated by function first then brand. We keep all the makeup together, the skin care together, lotion and etc.
Customer: No you always didn’t and now I can’t find anything anymore!
Note: I have been shopping here since I was a like 5 even though I have only been working here for less than a year so I know she’s lying.
Me: I’m sorry but for as long as I can remember, it’s been separated by function. Otherwise, you couldn’t price match other products similar to what your looking for or compare the products to see which one would work best. And for the record, even this setup right now is going to be changing since our store is going under renovation here in a few months but don’t worry, we will keep it separated by product use first and then brand next, so you know where to find things. Have a nice day.
The worst thing is, I later had to go back to the registers and got stuck with her again.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!