Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #236520

, | Unfiltered | June 17, 2021

(My sister is a picky eater but because of allergies,no shellfish,garlic,tropical fruit or dairy.She also doesn’t like the taste of red meat.My aunt is the type that complains about everything and craves attention.Every time we have a family meal,my sister has to have a separate meal.Dad just brought in my sister’s plate.)

Aunt:I don’t get why you’re letting her get away with it?
Mom:With what?
Aunt:With her pickiness.She’s a teenager for Heaven’s sake!Grow a pair and have her eat what everyone else eats!

(Everyone else rolls their eyes.Dad is about to say something but grandma beats him to it.)

Grandma:Listen here you hussy,you might be my daughter in law’s sister but I’m not obligate to put up with your crap.[Sister] has allergies so she cannot eat everything we eat.Everyone agreed about eating pork with garlic.Also,stop putting in shows to get attention,we’re all sick of it.
Aunt:I don’t need a lecture,I’m an adult.
Grandma:Age doesn’t denote maturity.If you paid attention to anyone other than yourself then maybe you wouldn’t be getting a lecture.
Mom:I think I should point out that you,dear sister,threw a tantrum every time dad tried to feed you vegetables.

(My aunt was quiet for the rest of the day.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!