Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #235525

, , , | Unfiltered | June 3, 2021

THE CUSTOMER IS GENERALLY WRONG
CUSTOMER: Hi there can you guys print some menus for my restaurant?
ME:Yes certainly, do you have the files?
CUSTOMER: Yes here you go (hands over USB Drive)
ME: Yes they are PDF but the text is blurry and the logo is also blurry did you design them in Photoshop?
CUSTOMER: I’m not sure what they’re done in, my husband did them.
ME: Well we can trace the logo again and type up the menu again but it will cost you more.
CUSTOMER: That’s fine can I have a print of what I’ve given you now so I can what it looks like the stock?
ME:Not a problem (prints file on selected stock), I’ll do the artwork this afternoon and email it through for you to check.
(the next day the same lady comes in with her husband who looks very angry)
CUSTOMER: I”M NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU’VE PRINTED IT LOOKS TERRIBLE!
ME (slightly confused): I’m sorry let me have a look (I open both the logo I retraced and their file they supplied us)
CUSTOMER: SEE LOOK THAT’S WHAT WE WANT (Points finger at what we traced) THE OTHER FILE IS TERRIBLE I”M NOT PAYING FOR THAT!!
ME: Um sir that’s your file you gave us your pointing at the one we fixed for you?
CUSTOMER:oh (longest pause ever)…………I see……I do apologize
ME: That’s okay happy to help.
(customer walks out and me and a worker crack up laughing!)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!