Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #235463

, | Unfiltered | May 31, 2021

Me: Thank you for calling [Brand] online shop. My name is [name]. How can I help you?
Customer: Hey I have a few model number and wanted to order them.
Me: Sure. Can you give me the number and I can check if if we have them in our online shop.
Customer: Wait! Online shop? I don’t do with the internet. I want to order over the phone.
Me: Sure I can place your order over the phone, but unfortunately for security reasons we are not allowed to take card details over the phone and can only process the order with a bank transfer. But we send the bank details over email.
Customer: Well what happens when I don’t have an email address.
Me: Well sir this is an online shop and all our communication for the order is via email – invoice, order confirmation, shipping details, tracking number.
Customer: OMG. How does that work. I am gonna give up on [Brand].
Me: Sorry about that sir, but you did call an online shop.
He said something I couldn’t understand than I think he said “Who will fix this world. Maybe William’s new son will fix it” (This was just two days after William and Kate’s third child was born. Sorry name not announced yet)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!