Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #233830

, , | Unfiltered | May 9, 2021

(As part of the job, staff are told to regularly check the toilets, make sure there’s toilet paper, that they’re tidy, stuff like that, there are two girls in the cubicles and I found out when this happens)
Girl 1: Damn it! You said these things would be painless!
Girl 2: You’re not using it properly, I told you you should have practiced before going on a date!
(I pause, debating whether to butt in or not, but as I worked my round I learned it’s her first date with some chap who’s probably in her film. Fortunately for her, I have a sanitary towel in my back pocket and I slip it under the door.)
Me: Sweetheart, your vagina is slanted to go around the bladder, if you’re pushing it straight up, you’re hitting a wall and that’s why it hurts. Use this and get some practice before you go again.
Girl 1: I shouldn’t…
Me: I’m staff, and besides, when I was about your age, I was in a similar mess. Just pay the kindness forward.
Girl 1: Thanks.
(She seemed incredibly embarrassed when she finally got out of the stall, but hopefully her date otherwise went without a hitch.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!