Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #233605

, | Unfiltered | May 5, 2021

I was working concessions for a big meet. We sell sheets that tell people what events are happening or when a certain person is about to do their event. I had just started my shift and had re-opened the concession stand after the break. My Co-Worker just left to do some things our boss wanted done. Everything was great for the first few minutes, until this happened:

Customer: Hi, I was here this morning for the Friday Finals and saw that it was the same paper, can i return it for tomorrows?

Me: *Extremely Confused* That is this afternoons Heat Sheet, they had the same name as it is Friday and it is the Finals. Unfortunately I cannot give you tomorrows as these were the only ones that we were given.

Customer: *Clearly getting angry* No, that’s wrong! I need tomorrows so I can know when my son swims tonight!!

Me: Unfortunately I have no control of which sheets we have at the moment.

Customer: *Remembers seeing my Co-Worker leaving* What if I waited to ask the other girl? *Thinking they will get another answer*

Me: They will say the same thing as I am, we have no control of what sheets we are selling.

Customer: Fine! *Walks off muttering to herself and throws away tonight’s sheet*

Another seller over hears the whole thing and walks over to me:

Seller: What was all of that about?

Me *Sigh of relief* I have no idea, I think they thought that it was tomorrows’ events tonight? I don’t even know. I am just hopping that was not any indication of how tonight will go.

Luckily the rest of the night went smoothly!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!