Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #230282

, , | Unfiltered | March 29, 2021

My husband and I are at a theater to go to a movie together for the first time since our daughter was born. It is also the first time I have been to this theater since before we got married, despite seeing almost every movie of my childhood there, so we aren’t very sure of the policies anymore. We bought our tickets online and are in line at guest services, thinking we need to pick up our tickets.
A woman gets in line behind us and continually lingers close enough I can feel her breath on my neck as she tries to edge past me.
Woman: Sam! Stop running around! I can’t chase after you because I’m stuck in this incredibly slow line here! The service is awful!
(I checked the time. She was behind us, and we had been there less than 90 seconds. We were at that point third in line, and there were 2 employees to help at the service desk)
Woman: ******* morons *mutters* 8 years *mutters* I ain’t using those machines. Sam, get over here! I don’t need to deal with you being a little **** when I already have to deal with this slow line when the movie is almost sold out.
(The machines were the automated ticket booths they had installed where there were once normal ticket booths. The machines had no lines at all, and if she really wanted to make it into her movie on time, the machines work very quickly.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!