Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

23 Times Airline Staff Wish They Could Fly Away From Terrible Customers

| Right | May 24, 2020

Dear readers,

Next in our continuing shout-outs to workers that are being negatively affected by the total mess that is 2020 (we’ve covered grocery store workers, postal workers, healthcare workers, truck drivers , teachers , police, emergency services and waitstaff already!), are the airline staff! We know it’s annoying for those who have had their vacations canceled, but spare a thought to the staff whose jobs are on the line.

As the next 23 stories from our archives show, they have to deal with crappy situations even when things are running normally! We hope you enjoy this collection, and that we all get to take trips again soon!

 

That’s Just Golden – We hope this isn’t the number one problem that airlines have to deal with…

They Charge Extra For The Tail End Of The Journey – Let’s hope she also doesn’t have a pet millipedes.

Small Fish In A Small Pond – A clap-back so harsh it causes turbulence!

Just Plane Unreasonable – A raging storm of entitlement!

Misunderstanding Headwind – We don’t think she really gets how planes work… like at all.

As Helpless As A Baby – We’re going to chalk this one up to pregnancy brain.

The ETA Is Up In The Air – Ugh, we bet he’s one of those people who stand up before the seat-belt sign is switched off…

Rolling High Doesn’t Sound Quite Right – We can’t be happier for this guy!

John Smith Calling On Line One – How to tell someone that they are not special – with SATISFYING FACTS!

Flying Off The Handle Will Get You Handled – The risk of standby tickets is nothing compared to the risks of entitled passengers!

The New Boeing Tardis – The wings are a bit wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey…

The Flight Of His Wife Is The Fright Of His Life – We know it’s annoying to just miss your flight but this passenger does themself no favors!

No Vocation For Location, Part 7 – I am everywhere, and everywhere is me…

Non-Flight Risk – Give them an inch, and they’ll take an airmile.

Mile High Blood Pressure – It’s time to serve a JUSTICE SANDWICH!

Dead On Arrival – If the engine is friggin’ leaking, I’d like the airline to take the time to give it a looking over too!

Extreme Jumping To Conclusions – You’re not gullible for believing someone is this gullible.

Reply Back Like An Act Of God – Act of God versus the Will of Karen.

Her Head Is Already In The Clouds – No… just, no.

Delayed Reaction – Sometimes it pays to sign up to the mailing list.

Anything Goes Except Everything – If it’s this bad during the booking process, we feel sorry for the airline staff that ends up with her!

Cut-Price Husbands – Our planes cannot take off when overburdened with misogyny.

Not Getting The Signal – Even before the take-off, the entitlement is taking off.

And finally, a bonus story to end on a happy note!

Giving Her A Little Flight – A thankful gesture to make you feel sky high!

 

We hope you enjoyed this collection of stories! Know any that we missed? Let us know in the comments! Want to submit your own story? Do it here!

Stay safe, everyone!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!