Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

23 Tales That Show How Teachers Do Way More Than Just Teach

| Right | May 13, 2020

Dear readers,

In our continuing coverage of workers that are essential to keep the world running, (we’ve covered grocery store workers, postal workers, healthcare workers, and truck drivers already!) we enter the classroom, and meet the teachers! We’ve gone through our archives to find twenty-three teacher stories that show how they have to juggle lesson plans with helicopter moms, homework assignments with lazy students, and figure out how to say goodbye to that work/life balance!

 

This Teacher Will Keep You On Your Toes – The penny drops after the eaves.

Home Doesn’t Always Work – When the biggest obstacle to homework is whoever runs the home.

Natural Born Politician – We are “positive” we have all been on this field trip.

Dumbed If You Do, Dumbed If You Don’t – Being a teacher makes you wonder who was the one teaching their parents?

Time To Teach Time Travel – Teacher job applications contain “Must be able to break the laws of physics.”

Try And Litre Down Gently – Whoever said milk is good for small kids didn’t meet this one.

Losing English Patience – Look, some teachers just want their sandwich. Okay?

Smoke-And-Tell – Parents beware, teachers know all your secrets!

Teachers Make A Difference – Just because it’s summer doesn’t mean teachers aren’t working.

The Smoker Of Two Evils – No one said art had to be pretty… or healthy!

Algebrawwww – Mathematicians have discovered the equation of love!

This “Real Man” Requires A Substitute – For this teacher, there can be no substitute.

Like Two PIs In A Pod – No one said teachers couldn’t be comedians. Maybe they should…

A Bit Young To Be So Off-Color – Hopefully, he doesn’t provide a color sample!

Defiance Is The Best Teacher – Anyone that can handle thirty five-year-olds can handle a “Karen.”

This Apple Doesn’t Foul Far From The Tree – We’re going to teach the f*** out of those kids!

It Was A Stache-steroid – Even Chuck Norris had a teacher.

OH-nly If You Wis-H2 Deto-Na-te – This is a once-in-a-lifetime lesson!

The Lion, The Witch, And The Tannenbaum – A good teacher can admit when they’re wrong.

Love’s Languages’s Lost – Teaching is a labor of love, in any language! (愛)

Trick And/Or Treat – This Halloween, teachers can celebrate the sudden abundance of toilet paper!

Completely Immersed In The Lesson – A good teacher lays it all bare!

Limping Through College – Also, feel sorry for the school librarians that have to deal with the same vacant brains of some of the students that teachers do.

And finally…

This Little Piggy Went To H*ll – a bonus story about how teachers need to vent just like the rest of us…

We hope you enjoyed this collection of stories! Know any that we missed? Let us know in the comments! Want to submit your own story? Do it here!

Stay safe, everyone!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!