Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

23 Stories About Customers Who Should Quit Smoking – For OUR Health

| Right | May 31, 2020

Dear readers,

Today is No Tobacco Day! It’s a day to encourage those who are trying to quit smoking to survive the day without having a puff! There’s no denying it is an unhealthy lifestyle and so we hope if you’re trying to cut the habit, these 23 smokin’ stories from our archives will help you a little – if for no other reason that you don’t want to be associated with these people!

 

Please Take A Health Tip – Who wants to be the one to tell him?

Tat Settles That – No good deed goes unpunished.

Where There Are Smokers, There Is Fire – It’s not the smoking that’s going to get him killed.

Smoking Before She Even Gets Cigarettes, Part 2 – The ‘T’ in EBT does not stand for tobacco.

Finally Gets The Joint – Oh, we know what he’s been making with them…

Getting The Wrong Smoke Signals – An addictive-free cigarette is as false as those people who say they can quit whenever they want.

Smoked Sausage – Forget nicotine – it’s the lecithin that’s gonna get ya!

Went To The Wrong Joint – Before it was legal, this happened all the time!

Don’t Know What They’re Smoking – When you have so little going on in your life you take time out to scam a few cigarettes.

That Chicken Is Smoking Hot – It’s not the chicken that’s burning, it’s pure smoking hypocrisy!

That Return Is A Pipe Dream – Sadly, this kind of entitlement is always in the pipeline.

Smoked Out The Scammers – Give them an inch and they’ll smoke a mile.

A Sleepwalk To Remember – When you smoke so much your brain is cloudy.

Weeding Out The Truth – They got hookah’d on the wrong thing.

One Point Stupid – Reading, Writing, and Rolling!

It Never Hurts To Ask…And Ask…And Ask, Part 2 – We had to read this one twice just to make sure the customers really were that stupid.

Where There’s Smoke, There’s Backfire, Part 2 – When the police are exactly where they need to be.

Getting Chesty – He has so few chest hairs you could individually name them.

Close, But No Cigar – That customer has some weird personal branding.

Nothing To Tip Him Off – This customer finally reached their tipping point.

How To Spot A Smoking Gun – We hope that Grandma did that on purpose.

No ID, No Idea, Part 21 – If you’re old enough to be someone’s grandfather then start acting like it!

Biting The Hand That Feeds You – If they make a point of your stuttering, you can make a point of their suffering.

 

We hope you enjoyed this collection of stories! Know any that we missed? Let us know in the comments! Want to submit your own story? Do it here!

Stay safe, everyone!


Have you been enjoying our roundups? Check out more here to see if you’ve missed any!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!