Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

23 Shocking Stories About Tutors, And The Problems They Have To Deal With

| Right | August 12, 2020

Dear readers,

Education is hard. Some of you may be great at math, but strugle wif the inglish. Some of you may be the next Picasso, but you won’t graduate unless you understand chemistry. Thankfully, some students are lucky enough to find some good tutors to help through areas they struggle with! Unfortunately, as showcased in these 23 stories from our archives, the tutors also have to solve some difficult problems, and many of them are the students themselves!

Please study the following 23 stories to pass the quiz at the end!

 

How’s That For Just Desserts – This student has “no” problem.

This Student Will Need To Be Discharged – Terrifyingly, maybe she knew what she was asking for all along…

It Works Better When Fed Cheese – Whatever this student is being fed, it’s not brain food.

Multiplied Waste – If you don’t follow your tutor’s instructions then you’re just wasting your time.

Give Me Your Tired, Your Poor, Your Canadians – When this tutor finished work he goes home to his igloo and thinks about a better life.

He’s Baconing To Understand – Technically, and deliciously, this kid ain’t wrong!

His Requirements Don’t Add Up – Please let me know when you have someone underqualified, thanks!

Try Again, Says ‘I’ – These letters are spiraling out of control.

Marked For Death – Tutors have a particular set of skills: they will find you, and they will educate you.

When Futures Draw To A Close – Those who see no value in education will struggle to see value in anything.

Primes Come Before A Fall – A good tutor is one who learns from their mistakes.

Cause For Pregnant Pause, Part 3 – Nothing quite like the life-changing honesty of children.

Correct In Spirit – When you can’t get through the lesson without a little bit of rum.

Can’t Win The Name Game – When you have to teach a class of smart-Alexes.

Don’t Be A Slave To History, Part 3 – The Washington Monument isn’t enough to picture how monumentally wrong this student’s knowledge of history is.

Adulthood Had A Nice Ring To It – Stay curious, little guy!

An Understanding Of History Repeated – Just like most of colonial history, this got real dark, real fast.

Shopping Around For A New Holiday – Learning about other cultures is a wonderful education.

When Games End In A Bi – Children have an amazing capacity to learn and accept when you’re just honest with them.

Educating This Children’s Crusade – We had similar concerns with Fahrenheit 451.

Teaching Them A Lesson – When the mother is a Karen, and payment means they own you.

Don’t Be Para-Fazed By It – Tutors are there to help you do the work, not to do the work.

La Tutora Sabe Más Que Tú – How to shut them up in multiple languages.

And finally, a bonus story about how sometimes, it’s tutors who need to go back to school:

This Tutor Should Have Been Screened Harder – Bravo for finding the loophole!

 

We hope you enjoyed this tutor-themed roundup! Let us know in the comments if there were any stories we were too lazy to include! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Check out more roundups here to see if you’ve missed any!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!