Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #221330

, , , | Unfiltered | January 2, 2021

I make a quick to Home Depot to pick up a few items for a project I’m working on. I run very early in the morning and decided to go to the hardware store after my morning run. I’m wearing bicycle shorts, a tank top, cute knee high socks with cats in them, running shoes, and a bandana.

I’m in the trim department and need 5 ft of trim. There is a cut station nearby and being Saturday morning no employees in sight. No big deal the saws are there so I measure and cut my piece.

Just as I finish an older man comes around the corner to the cut station.

Man: Oh you don’t work here do you?

I look at my outfit which in no way is remotely close to a Home Depot employee.
Me: No sorry.

He frowns and shift his weight. Looks at the cut station and back to me. I realize he must want something cut.

Me: Yeah I didn’t want to wait for anyone.

I put my trim in the cart and place the excess in the bin of shorter pieces. I turn to leave and he was just standing there. Don’t know if he got any help but glad to know Home Depot is so liberal with there employee dress code!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!