Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #221206

, , , | Unfiltered | December 28, 2020

So I work in a Paint department at a Department Store, and we were getting a lot of orders.
Customer brings back his sample: Hey can I get this sample of color in a bigger size, the boss liked it and wants a 5 gallon.

Co worker:Sure give me about 10 minutes and Ill have it ready.

(know that on top of the sample it has the color formula. How much of each tint it has, each color requires a number of drops or Oz for a color, so if you want a 1 gallon of blue it’s going be about an Oz compared to a 5 gallon which is 5oz of blue.) (not true but I can’t remember the formula of the top of my head)

Customer comes back and looks at the 5 gallon formula and notices it is way different than the sample.

Customer: HEY MAN THIS IS NOT THE SAME COLOR, YOU TRYING TO GET ME IN TROUBLE, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? LOOK AT THIS NUMBERS! THE 5 GALLON NUMBER FORMULA IS WAY MORE THAN THIS SAMPLE FORMULA!

Co worker: Well that’s because you need a lot more tint in a 5 gallon than what would need to make the same color in a little 8oz can.

Customer: Oh, that makes sense, alright thank you!!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!