Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #218519

, , | Unfiltered | December 15, 2020

I work at a store that is very far from the employee cafeteria which is the only one that has an employee bathroom open at that moment. It is a slow day so the cleaning crew is kind of going full out on all the bathrooms, including employee ones.

There is a guest bathroom right next to my store so I decide to pop in. There were two guests ahead of me and I pointed them to open stalls before going in myself.

As soon as I come out of the stall there is a women with her arms crossed standing in front.

Women: This is so unprofessional! These stalls are meant for paying customers!

I look around the bathroom and notice two stalls with their doors wide open and empty.

Me: I am so sorry but the employee bathroom is far away and there was no one in line when I went!

Women: WE DESERVE THE BATHROOM MORE! YOU SHOULD HOLD IT IN! I’M A NURSE! I DON’T USE THE PUBLIC HOSPITAL WASHROOMS! I WAIT!

Me: I am so sorry but-

Women: Where is your manager?

Me: Um…in my store…

Women: *sighs impatiantly* Take me to your manager!

She follows me out fo the washroom and into my store to talk to my manager.

And this is the reason why employees are no longer allowed to just ‘pop’ into guest washrooms anymore. I’ve seen people run in front of trucks behind the scences to just make it to the employee washrooms during breaks instead of using the guest ones, even on slow days.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!