Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #218481

, | Unfiltered | December 13, 2020

(I work for a luxury hotel that sells rooms for $400 or more. A police car pulls up. Ayoung woman is dropped off, and it’s late at night. She looks roughed up, with wild messy hair, in a short, skintight dress, stumbling in very high heels. She inquiries about a room, is told the price, and then tries to pay with what she says is her mom’s card. I tell her that to prevent card theft, her mom needs to either be present or fill out a form. She flips out, shouting, shows me bruises on her arm, saying her boyfriend was abusive and hit her, and she needs to place to stay. I say sorry and signal to the security guards, who are inching close, to usher her out, kicking and screaming, about how rude we are. I don’t think she was a prostitute, since the police dropped her off, and I think she was telling the truth about her boyfriend, but we have to follow the rules here. I don’t have any sympathy for people who can’t follow our rules. Thankfully, she didn’t come back. I do hope, however, she found a way to get her life back on track…)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!