Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #217723

, | Unfiltered | December 7, 2020

I have a septum piercing that I usually flip up for work. On this particular day I have forgotten to do that and for whatever reason, no one at work has made me aware of it. A customer comes to my checkout, but she doesn’t put her items down.

Customer: That piece of metal in your nose is disgusting.

Me: Oh, I’m sorry. I forgot to hide it before work.

Customer: You lie to you customers? I want to see your manager.

I call him down and she spends lord knows how long complaining about my behaviour, namely the lying that I have my nose pierced. Once she has tired herself out, my manager, who has been calming looking at her, put his fingers in his nose and produces his own septum piercing. The woman’s colour drains from her face and she walks to the exit. The alarms go off as she has yet to let go of her items. She drops them and turns to us.

Customer: YOU’RE ALL SICK!

Colleague who is behind her: *raising his hand and doing limp wrist* OH, BE NICE!

I don’t think she got the Simpsons reference, but she jumped quite abruptly at Colleague’s voice and left the store in a huff.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!