Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #216782

, | Unfiltered | November 29, 2020

She Was Berry Confused.

(The juice bar I work at also sells acai bowls that come topped with various fruits, granola and honey. We have two different kinds that customers seem to have a hard time telling the difference between. I am working alone when a lady comes in.)

Me: Hello, ma’am. What can I get for you today?

Customer: I want one of those- ‘akaishya’ bowls. What’s the difference between the two bowls?

Me: One of them is made with [milk] and the other is made with [juice].

Customer: So is that the only difference?

Me: Well, one of them comes with blackberries on top, while the other one doesn’t. Other than that and the liquids added to the base, they are practically the same thing.

Customer: So I will get more if I choose the [acai bowl that comes with blackberries]? Give me that one, then.

(I ring her up and get to work making the bowl. I top it with its regular toppings, including the blackberries and hand it to her).

Customer: *looks at the blackberries and pokes them with her spoon* I didn’t know you guys also add these.

Me: Yes, ma’am. Those are the bla-

Customer: It didn’t say you add raspberries to the bowls.

Me: *speechless for a second* …Those are the blackberries.

Customer: Oh, really?

(She studied the acai bowl menu for a few minutes before leaving content.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!