Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #216421

, | Unfiltered | November 23, 2020

(I work at a large veneu with entrances at 2 sides. One official big one with open doors, and in the other side automatic revolving doors, which stop revolving when no one is there, but start again when someone comes close. It is possible to walk all the way around the building to the other entrance. I am greeting people at the main entrance).
Me: *sees 2 people looking livid walking towards me*
Them: This is disgrace, you doors were locked at the back and we had to walk all the way around in this horrible weather.
Me: *trying to get a word in between*
Them: nobody was there, it was all dark, I want to lodge a complaint. This is all your fault.
Me: *still trying to get a word in between*
Them: this is horrible, it is your fault the doors were locked.
Me: sorry to hear, they are automatic doors, did you get closer?
Them: NO! They were locked, this is your fault.
Me: But ma’am, they are automatic doors that stop when no one comes through for a while. If you step close they will start again. Did you step close?
Them: No! (Proceed to walk away and complain to another colleageu)

(We did send someone to check the doors, when he stepped close they were working fine..)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!