Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #215079

, , | Unfiltered | November 9, 2020

(It is Saturday, our busiest day, and we are super busy. One customer comes in without an appointment, but we are willing to squeeze their two dogs in , letting them know it will take a while. They are ok with it)
Customer: *calling in a few hours later* Hi, are my dogs ready?
Me: well, I’ve is done and the other is bathed, but the groomer does have to go to lunch soon and it will probably take another few hours due to the complicated haircut as the other dogs who came in before you.
Customer: This is unacceptable! I went to a baseball game and they should be ready now! I’m coming to get them! *hangs up*
(I let my co-workers know what happened and that I’m going to just charge for the bath, not the haircut. A few minutes later a physically angry man with a red face storms in saying he’s here for the dogs)
Man: I’M HERE FOR MY DOGS! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!
Me: Ok, so we’re going to charge for just the bath on this dog. The total is ##
Man: *fuming* what!? This is horse s***! Why is it so much? F*** you!!!
Me: Well this is the price of a bath, it’s actually less than the price you signed for. I’m sorry you are upset, but unfortunately i cannot change the price.
Him: I want to speak to a manager! This is f****** B******* you charge this much! We dropped them off in the morning and they should be done!
Me: Well, our manager isn’t here, but if you have any complaints, you can call during the weekday. And –
Him: *cuts me off* OH I’M GONNA DO THAT!
*he actually lets me process the transaction and charge his card, probably because at this point I’ve stopped looking at him and focused on the invoice. He continues cursing and ranting as i slide his card as just act as calm as possible going through the typical dialogue at this point. That seems to set him off more because when he signs the receipt, he just writes “HORSE S***” in place of his name)
Him: I wrote HORSE S**** ON THE RECEIPT BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT YOU ARE! I’M TELLING MY MOTHER IN LAW TO NEVER COME HERE! F**** YOU! *insert string of profanity* YOU’VE JUST LOST MY BUSINESS!!!!
Me: Have a nice day!
(One of the groomers was outside and he started ranting at her, i peeked out the door holding a phone as if i was about to call the police, and he got in his car and sped off. I called my manager and now he is banned at the store, and if he tried to come in again, we will call the police for real)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!