Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

21 Insane New Year’s Eve Stories To Bring Us Into 2021!

| Right | December 31, 2020

Dear readers,

2020 has been a… thing. A long, horrible, crazy thing that most of us are glad to see consigned to the past. While we’re not naive enough to think that bringing in a new year will fix everything that went wrong in 2020, we are optimistic that things will get better. Bad customers, however, will always be bad customers! On that note, we’ve rounded up 21 crazy and funny retail stories about New Year’s Eve to ring in 2021!

 

New Year’s Pay – What part of “closed” confuses people so much?!

New Year With A Perfect Movie Ending – If only customers were this thoughtful for the rest of the year…

An Alarming Amount Of Calming – Somebody needs a nap. Or something.

A Ballooning Sense Of Bad Behavior – This is why I don’t leave my house on holidays. Or ever.

Happy New Rear-Ended – Did someone start “celebrating” a little early?

Last Customer Of The Year – Your failure to plan is what’s ruining the holiday, lady!

Wishing A Happy New Receipt – We’ve all been there.

Someone Has To Be The Responsible Party – Why am I here? Why are you here? Why are any of us here? I’m tired.

Isn’t Able To See The Situation Clearly – Hits from the comments: “Oh, we have something in common! You see, the stupid woman I spoke to before was rude to me and swore at me, too!”

New Year’s Resolution To Cut Back On Coffee Starts Early – Apparently, that caffeinated beverage can’t be ready quickly enough!

Not So Closed Minded All Year Long – The return of the doorshakers! Ahhhh!

Un-Beer-lieveable! – You ever hear of a liquor store, bud?

Happy New Cheers – It costs you nothing extra to be kind!

A Sweet Start To The New Year – Okay, sometimes it costs a little extra to be kind. But it’s worth it!

(Gassy) Rumblings Of Discontent – Are… are you calling from the restroom?

Not Seeing The Problem Here – Aren’t generational differences in language fun?

Half-Life Is Stranger Than Fiction – I don’t think anyone would have blamed you for laughing, author.

It’s Going To Be A Bonus Year – Some people should really just stick to manned checkouts.

An Extra Shot Of Irony – Instant Karma really is instant sometimes!

Chickening Out Of New Years – Personally, I prefer pizza anyway. But it’s not my party.

Mall Up In Arms – Why doesn’t anyone know how to act like an adult?!

 

We hope you enjoyed this New-Year’s-Eve-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

23 Funny Stories About Ice Cream Store Customers To Send A Chill Down Your Spine

 

24 Satisfying Stories About Lying Customers Getting Caught

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!