Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #209763

, , | Unfiltered | September 29, 2020

(I have come in on my day off to help out my job who just lost 3 people do to different reasons and I have already worked 40+ hours this week and still have 3 hours left on my shift and Im already exhausted a customer whom everyone at my jobs dispises comes in)
Me: (Mad but still cheerful) Hi! Welcome *resturaunt*
Customer: Hello I would like *menu item that can be rung up 3 different ways*
Me: Ok would you like just the entree, the basket with fries or the meal with fries and a drink
Customer: 3 orders (not really paying attention)
Me: Yes but which way would you like them (repeats options again)
Customer: Just 3 orders
( This goes back and forth a few times and she has started to yell at me and finally I just give her 3 entree orders)
Customer: (yelling) WHERE ARE MY DRINKS I ORDERED 3 MEALS! ARE YOU STUPID OR DO YOU JUST NOT SPEAK ANY ENGLISH!
(By this point I am DONE with this lady and about to cry)
Me: Ma’am I do speak English but I asked you multiple times if you wanted the meals and you never answered so Im going to get my manager to finish taking your order.
Customer: FINE MAYBE SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN CAN HELP ME!
Manager: (Takes her order and comes into the back and throws her hands in the air) Can we just ban her? She is the rudest person EVER!
(Now whenever she comes in and we have a new employee we make them take her order and tell them afterwards if you can survive her you can survive any customer, she’s also made someone quit)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!