Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #208800

, , | Unfiltered | September 20, 2020

(I work at a well-known fast food chain that is known for being home of a famous burger named similarly to a common candy. I had barely walked in the door to begin my shift when I started to hear this exchange.)

Customer: You guys f ***ed up my sandwich!

Manager: (Already fed up with this customer for the way he presented the problem.) I don’t see any issue here. What’s wrong?

Customer: This sandwich is supposed to have 6 full pieces of bacon. Mine only has 6 half pieces!

Manager: That is exactly how many it is supposed to have sir. Advertisements can be misleading.

Customer: I don’t care. Look at the ad right above your head. Maybe have the cooks look at it too so they know what it looks like.

Manager: Sir, the cooks already know what it looks like. They have several diagrams to show them how to make sandwiches, and this sandwich is one of them.

Customer: WELL OBVIOUSLY F****KING NOT! I DEMAND A NEW SANDWICH!!

Manager: Fine sir, I’ll have a new one made.

(The cooks halted everything to make this one sandwich, and put several extra pieces of bacon on it.)

Customer: THIS IS BULLS**T! IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE THE AD!

Manager: Sir, I’ll say it again; ads are misleading. Do you see the mayo on the sandwich in the picture? That’s not mayo; it’s Elmers glue.

Customer: I don’t f***ing care. It should look like the picture, or else it’s false advertising.

Customer#2:(Highly irate due to this man yelling and cussing with her children present) If you don’t like the way it looks, maybe you should just leave.

Customer#1: I’m not leaving until I get my sandwich YOU B***H!

Manager: Here’s you sandwich. Now get out of my store!

(The customer leaves)

Manager:(Turning to me) If he ever comes back, nobody is to serve him.

Me: I didn’t plan on it.

(I cannot believe how much he wanted his bacon. I definitely would not have been able to handle it as well as my manager did.)

I give editors permission to paraphrase this if needed.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!