Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #208041

, | Unfiltered | September 15, 2020

I am in line waiting to be served. There is a customer in the drive thru who is kicking up a fuss because he has to wait in one of the bays. After he parks up he storms in, pushes everyone aside and screams at the cashier, who is a petite woman.

Customer: WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FOOD!

Cashier *smiling* It will be ready in a moment sir, as we have already told you.

Customer: THAT’S TOO FUCKING LONG. THIS IS FAST FUCKING FOOD. I WANT IT. NOW!

The manager (who is also a petite woman) comes over to try and calm him down while the cashier finally gets his food. She doesn’t get the chance to offer it before the customer leans over and pushes the manager. It’s like a switch has been flipped and the cashier drops the food and grabs his wrist. He winces at the strength of her grip.

Customer: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

She continues to hold his wrist as she walks around the counter, dragging him along. He continues to protest. When she is finally around he tries to take a swing at her, but she’s fast enough to avoid him and positions herself so that his wrist is in even more pain. I hear it crack.

Cashier: We are here to offer you a service, sir. Not to be your punching bags. Now you have three seconds to get out or-

Customer: YOU FUCKING BITCH!

He tries to swing are her again, but she is in a good enough position to simply push him towards the exit. He is screaming in even more pain. When he’s outside she let’s go.

Customer: *nursing his wrist* I’M PHONING THE POLICE YOU FUCKING WHORE-

She has already gone back for his food and returned. She throws it at him and walks away. The guy doesn’t move for a moment before running to his car and driving away.

The guy never phoned the police, but she tells me the restaurant chain wasn’t too happy with her, and after she was fired, the manager (her girlfriend) quit. They both work at my bank now; she as security and her girlfriend as a clerk. I can honestly safe I have never felt safer with the skill she has demonstrated.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!