Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #208028

, , | Unfiltered | September 14, 2020

Two Mexican women (with very thick accents) came into the Beer Store my Dad works in, asking for some sort of Mexican alcohol. My Dad, of course, had no idea what they were talking about, and he also had trouble understanding their accent (especially with him being hearing impaired). Since it’s a Beer Store, they only sell beer (many different types of beer), but these women were not the first to ask for alcohol, other than beer. Though, these two women couldn’t go to the LCBO (the liquor store), because I believe it was closed. They asked if it could be ordered, but my Dad said that they don’t deal with that type of alcohol, and that they would have to talk with the owner. He also said that it couldn’t be guaranteed for them to get the beer, in case it got ordered, and those two women didn’t come to get it. Though, they just said to call them to pick it up. I don’t know whether they’re going to talk to the boss or not, but I don’t think anything outside of beer is going to be ordered…

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!