Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #207993

, , , | Unfiltered | September 13, 2020

I was hired for the 2016 season at the biggest theme park in Canada. I am working at a roving cart today. The roving cart is generally slow until it hits night time because we sell a lot of glow in the dark stuff. It’s basically pointless to have a glow in the dark cart open at noon.

I see a guest approaching me and I get excited because no one has stopped by my cart yet today.

Guest: I have this coupon for the arcade. Can you tell me more about it?

Me: (disappointed) Oh..I can try…let me see it please (I take the coupon and read the fine print on the back so I can understand what the coupon is about as I do not know much about arcade games.)

Guest: (Grabs coupon back) I could’ve just done that!

Me: Oh…I’m sorry. I’m not trained in that area but if you go and ask those employees over there (point to Game employees) they should know more then I do

Guest: You should be trained in everything in the park! Ugh! You’re useless!

He doesn’t end up going to those Game employees, he just walks away and glares at other retail employees as he walks by them.

A guest nearby came up to me after the first guest makes his dramatic exit.

Guest #2: Yes because a retail employee should know how to make Funnel Cakes and how to operate rides. Someone promote him to Manager, he clearly knows what he’s doing.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!