Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #207898

, , , | Unfiltered | September 9, 2020

I work at ride photos for the biggest theme park in Canada and one of their biggest roller coasters. Guests are not allowed to take pictures of their photos and we also cannot show inappropriate photos on the photo screens, like guests giving the middle finger to the camera.

A guest on the most recent ride lifted their shirt up and gave the camera the finger and our Team Lead told us that unless they were going to buy it, to not show it on the big screens because there were little kids around.

Guest: Can I see my photo?

Me: Sure [Get’s their information and realises this guest was the one to lift their shirt]. Um…I can turn the screen around to show the photo to you but due to the inappropriate nature of the photo, I cannot display it on the screens.

Guest: Excuse me?!

Me: Yes, I’m sorry; company policy. Would you like me to turn the screen around to show it to you?

Guest: What the F*ck is wrong with you? I want my photo up there to show my friends

Me: I’m sorry, I’m not allowed

Guest: [Slams hands down on the table] Did I stutter? SHOW MY F*CKING PHOTO YOU R*TARD!

My coworker is calling security as I try and calm this guest down

Me: I can show it to you on my screen but there’s little kids around and you were inappropriate in the photo. This is a family park so we have strict guidelines.

Guest: NOW I NOT ONLY WANT ME PHOTO ON THE SCREEN BUT I WANT IT FOR FREE!

Me: You can talk to Customer Service about that. Here, I’ll show you where it is on the map [Open Park map]

The guest grabs the map and rips it in half

Me: Sir, if you do not calm down you will be forced to leave the park

Guest: I HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE! YOU’RE HERE MAKING MINIMUM WAGE! YOU F*CKING ASSHOLE!

Me: *under my breath* at least I have common human decency

Guest: I AM GOING TO CLIMB OVER THIS TABLE AND HURT YOU! HUH? HOW WOULD YOU LIKE THAT?

Luckily security arrived and escorted the guest out of the park and giving him a one year ban. I was asked if I wanted to press abuse charges but I didn’t. I did however, request to be moved to a different retail location.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!