Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #206316

, , | Unfiltered | August 31, 2020

My Dad works at a Beer Store, with a dentist office being built in the next lot. He’s constantly questioned about what the building is going to be, and he’s sick of it. So, we’ve come to this (jokingly) conclusion to just hand out a flyer to the customer every time he, and the other employees, are asked. The flyer would say, “No, it’s not a f****** Beer Store. It’s a f****** dentist office. It’s owned by the same f****** doctor. No, there will not be two f****** dentist offices in town, you f****** f***!” Yes, they’re also constantly asked if it’s a completely different dentist, when there’s already one in town…

Another story he told, is that a cousin of his usually comes into the Beer Store for one beer, but instead of waiting in line, like the others, she storms up to the front, slapping down her money and pretty much demanding to be served first.

When my Dad apologizes and tells her to go to the back of the line, she bitterly replies with, “I’m only getting one!”

He then replies with, “It doesn’t matter. The price might have changed. I can’t take your money. Back of the line.” His boss simply doesn’t want to deal with her, either…

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!