Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #206276

, | Unfiltered | August 29, 2020

(I’m checking in a 20 something lady who has two young children in each arm and two on her legs. Check in usually takes about 3 minutes, but she’s paying cash so check in takes about 5 minutes. After 4 minutes, the lady speaks.)

Lady: “Look, I’m pregnant, how much longer?”

Me: “A few minutes more…”

Lady: *screeching* “A FEW MORE MINUTES, ARE YOU SERIOUS? I’M PREGNANT! WITH TWINS!”

(Five pairs of eyes stare at me, the children look scared.)

Me: “Well, yes, I have to make your keys… and count out your change…”

Lady: *rolls eyes* “Oh my God!”

Me: “Please sign this reg card and fill out this part with your car info.”

Lady: “YOU WANT ME TO GO BACK AND LOOK AT MY CAR?!”

Me: *taken aback* “No, just anything you remember is ok.”

(She sighs, signs, and scribbles and throw down the pen. I give her keys to her and she holds it with her finger over the room number.)

Lady: “Where the h*** is my room number?”

Me: *internal sigh* “Under your finger…”

(She leaves, kids following and shaking behind her. I had a feeling that they each expected a beating from their crazy mom. Time total? 6 minutes. I have checked in hundreds of impatient people, yet no one ever made such a fuss over a few minutes. Mom of the Year also told my manager the next day how rude I was, she was laughed at for being childish. I love my manager.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!