Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #205599

, , , | Unfiltered | August 13, 2020

I was working at a tourist attraction as a photographer. Regularly you would have people come up to you and ask you to take pictures of them on their phones which we politely declined as our policy was only to take pictures with the company camera during work. One night I was working a silent disco where the room is completely quiet and guests wear headphones with loud music playing in them- You get people accidentally yelling in a silent room’ forgetting the music is only in their ears.

Guy- Hi, can you take a picture of me and my friends (holds out phone)

Me- Sorry but I’m not allowed as I’m the official photographer. I can take a picture of you with my camera though, they come out a lot better and you don’t have to buy anything, don’t worry.

Guy- No I want it on my phone

Me- Okay, I’m afraid I really can’t take it but that gentleman over there can. (points to guest assistant standing 20 feet away).

Guy- (Gives me a scathing look, puts his headphones back on and walks over to his friend group 5 foot away and shouts at the top of his lungs)- ‘SHE WOULDN’T TAKE A PICTURE OF ME, WHAT A C**T.’

Everyone not wearing headphones turns to stare, he just struts off.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!