Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #204391

, | Unfiltered | August 10, 2020

A couple of years ago I was at a light on the edge of a ghetto area and traffic was rather backed up. There were about 4 cars in front of me and a few cars behind me.

Since the light was taking forever (construction preventing more than 1 lane, slowing down people from turning and such) some guy decided to try to make himself a few bucks by trying to wash people’s windshields with a bottle of Windex and a dirty rag.

I hadn’t noticed if the people in front of me had let him wash their windows or not, but when he got to my car I accelerated slightly and moved up a few feet. I figured that would be enough for the guy to keep moving, but no… he turns around and tries to walk up to my window again. So I take my foot off the brake and drift backwards several feet. (It’s a stick shift, so you can do that)

The guy turns and starts walking back again, but still tries to stop at my window. There’s now a DOZEN other cars behind me. I move up a few feet again, and once again he turns and tries to walk up to my window. I think I must have moved up and back about 4 times before the light finally changed and I was able to drive off.

It’s not like I was driving a Mercedes, I had a 20 year old Geo Tracker. Instead of trying the dozen or more other cars in line he just HAD to try to get my business for some reason.

Bizarre, I say.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!