Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #204355

, , | Unfiltered | August 8, 2020

(I work at a fast food place, mostly taking orders and cashiering for the drive through.)
Me: Welcome to [fast food place], what can we get for you today?
Customer: Can I just get a milk?
(This is not uncommon: we sell little bottles of milk with kids meals and sometimes people get them on their own.)
Me: All right, that will be [price] at the first window, please.
Customer: *handing her card through the window to pay* I’m having guests over tonight!
Me: Oh, that sounds fun.
Customer: Yes! I was making rolls for dinner and I ran out of milk, so I had to come get some.
Me: …Here’s your card and receipt, ma’am. Your order will be ready at the next window, please pull forward.
Customer: Thank you!
(Note that there is a grocery store literally across the street. We laugh about it as she leaves then hear another car pulling up to give an order.)
Me: Welcome to [fast food place], what can we get for you today?
Customer: Hi, I just came through and got a milk. I was wondering if you had any two percent instead of the one percent you gave me?
Me: I’m afraid not, ma’am. You could try the grocery store across the street.
Customer: Hmm, no thanks. Bye!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!