Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #203754

, , | Unfiltered | August 3, 2020

Some little biddy is on the u-scan, not listening or following instructions, rolling her eyes at the machine, and getting nasty at me. They don’t seem to realize that trying to do it “their way” just makes the process longer. Then she asks me about garbage tags. Around here, you need to buy tags to put on your garbage bags for the company to come pick them up. She wanted to know if I could get the service desk to send me some so she could add it to her order. I told her I didn’t think so, but I’d ask. She finishes, and I told her that sorry, no, they cannot leave the desk, she *had* to buy them there. “But I asked you!” Well, yes, and I told you I’d ask, but they told me it can’t be done. I never said that it could. “*Looks at long line* I asked you to add it to my order, I can’t stand on that long line, my husband is in the car and he has Parkinson’s Disease!” Seriously lady? Unless your husband is the one waiting in line, I don’t see what that has to do with anything. You left him in the car long enough to shop for 50.00 worth of groceries from one end of the store to the other, and then to stand around yelling at me. I don’t see what a little longer is going to change.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!