Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #201384

, , | Unfiltered | July 23, 2020

(Our store has pictures lining the outside walls, advertisements displaying the various items we can make. However, there are some discrepancies like showing a milkshake in a glass cup, which our particular location does not do, the images are scaled up to show detail, etc.)

Me: Hi, welcome to ***, what can I do for you?

Customer: This right here, what is this? *points to image*

Me: That is our hot fudge brownie sundae.

Customer: That looks huge! I want that.

(Customer pays and I make the order just fine, until I get to the finish line.)

Customer: Whoa… that’s it? That’s not what’s on the picture here! (The specific image in question features a cake-sized brownie due to scaling up, with giant scoops of ice cream and such) This is false advertisement!

Me: Sir, that is just to show the detail, it is not representative of the actual size.

Customer: You’re just a f*cking liar, I wanted a hot fudge brownie sundae and you give me this?! *throws entire sundae away without taking a single bite* You just lost a customer, I’m not going to any place that doesn’t make what they advertise!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!