Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #200652

, , | Unfiltered | July 13, 2020

*Me working at Front Counter in mid rush with a line behind the customer*

Me: Hey Welcome to KFC. How can I help you this evening…

Customer: Hey I’ll get a Hawaiian burger ultimate burger meal (Thinking it’s going to be the $14.40 for the Basic ultimate burger meal) with a piece of Chicken and a Pepsi for the drink…

Me: OK that come to a total of $15.40 thanks…

Customer: *Is getting upset over the dollar extra charge* Hang on the ultimate burger meal say’s it’s only $14.40 why am I getting charged extra?

Me: OK, so you’re getting charged because you are getting a different ultimate burger meal than what is shown on the menu…

*We have a small print on the Screen that says you can be charged extra for making changes to the menu items*

Customer: WTF!?! The price says that it’s only $14.40 and you now tell me that I’m being charged extra?!?!

*I point to the screen were the small print is*

Me: Ma’am as you can see there is a charge for changing menu items…

Customer: Fine, But this is the last time I EVER come to a KFC again…

Me: Well that is fine Ma’am that is your choice and we will respect that…

*I have the Cash in hand ready to put in the till*

Customer: WELL IF YOU’RE GOING TO BE RUDE ABOUT IT!!!!

*Snaches $20 out of my hand and storms out of the store in a huff*

* Stand there with a WTF look on my face*

(Still haven’t seen her ever come back to the store)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!