Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #200650

, | Unfiltered | July 13, 2020

(I was selling a few things online. There are a lot of them so I can’t remember all the prices and I am working, so I can’t check them all that well. I know I should’ve waited, but the email was titled: URGENT! DESPERATELY NEED!!! Still, all are listed on the page.)

Potential Buyer: Is there a price you want for [Item].

Me: Whatever I priced it is what I am looking for it. The price should be next to the item.

Buyer: It says you are offline.

Me: *thinking they’ve seen the price* Yes, I am sorry about that, but I am tied up. I can pull it for you when I get back in a few hours, if you like?

(I receive no reply for the next couple of days, so I think they’ve changed their mind.)

Buyer: Yes please. How much would you like :)

Me: I am sorry, I thought I told you. I would like for what it is listed at, which is $XX.00. Would you still make me to put it on hold?

(Again, no reply for a few days.)

Buyer: Yes! What Are you looking for it?????

(I gave up replying after that. If they wanted to haggle, they could’ve tried, but expecting me to change my price just because they asked again was a bit much. At least the item finally sold!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!