Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

200 Reasons To Block You

, , | Right | September 30, 2019

(This is a friend’s story. She works at a store that sells rock-related stuff: T-shirts, accessories, etc. The phone rings.)

Customer: “Do you sell rock stuff?”

Friend: *confused* “Yes. T-shirts, accessories, mugs, pictures, and many other things.”

Customer: “Okay, cool. What about medium-size T-shirts? What do you have?”

Friend: “We have over 200 templates and bands.”

Customer: “Can you take pictures of all of them and send them to me?”

Friend: “Most of our templates are on our Facebook and Instagram accounts; you can take a look there!” *provides names for their FB and IG accounts*

Customer: “Okay, but I’d prefer if you sent the pictures via Whatsapp.”

Friend: “Sir, it’s over two hundred templates, I can’t. If you could come to the store, I’d be happy to help you!”

Customer: “No, girl. I WANT YOU TO SEND ME PICTURES FOR ALL YOUR T-SHIRTS. I’LL BE WAITING ON NUMBER…” *starts saying his mobile number*

Friend: “Sir, I can’t do it. It’ll take too long to send the pictures because…”

Customer: “WHAT KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THIS? THIS IS ABSURD!” *hangs up*


This story is part of our Brazil roundup!

Read the next Brazil roundup story!

Read the Brazil roundup

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!