Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

20 Of The Best Stories From Not Always Right – November 2020 Roundup!

| Right | December 5, 2020

It’s time for the November roundup! Our editors have decided among themselves which stories in November deserve the extra attention, regardless of the number of thumbs-ups they received. Out of all the stories we posted in the month, we’ve singled out twenty! We’ve also made it easier for you to navigate the stories – each one will link to the next!

If there are any stories from the last month you feel we should have included, please let us know in the comments!

Don’t forget to vote for your favorite stories in the poll below! Note: You can choose up to three. Last month’s winner was Unloading Some Beautiful Malicious Compliance from the Right category!

 

Broadcasting The Not-So-Broad Definition Of Purchasing – If you’re going to shoplift, you can’t complain when you get called out!

A Well-Rehearsed Denial – I don’t even want to know how many times she’s had to give this speech.

Silly Grandma! Tricks Are For Kids! – I’m with the kids. Oatmeal isn’t really breakfast.

An Explosive Assumption – This is what happens you interrupt people.

When The Owner Takes Only Their Payment, Not Their Crap – If you can provide the product to return for a refund, we may consider it.

Many People Are Blind To What Jerks They Are – Hits from the comments: “The list of people I want to smack is growing.”

It’s All About Who You Know – Don’t you just love nepotism?

This Education Isn’t Worth What We’re Paying For It – Hits from the comments: “Pompous professor performs pupil-punishing power play. Protesting pupils proficiently procure payback, promptly prove professor’s petty pouting pointless.” Phew!

Racking Up The Grievances – Listening is a pretty important skill for these kinds of jobs.

Popcorn Forlorn, Part 3 – Y’all like cheese puns? ‘Cause oh, boy, do we have cheese puns! Check the comments on this story!

The Aus-dacity Of Some People – Some people are far more patient with nosy questions than I am.

A Regular Ol’ Scumbag – Now that’s how to be a good manager. The third one, anyway.

Boris Returns And Things Get Heavy – Hits from the comments: “All Hail Boris Awesomvich of House NAR, First of His Name, Defender of Servicepeople, Defeater of Scammers and Phone Pervs, Destroyer of Trees, and Replacer of Fences. Long May He Reign!”

Sometimes Life Gives You Lemons – Time to start labeling your containers.

Spelling Is Important, But Calm Down, Maybe – It’s almost as though words can have multiple definitions! Gasp!

Film Lot, Bond Speaking – Personally, I prefer to just Google things. But okay.

This Console Is A Bit Buggy – EWWWW EW EW EW EWWWWWWWWW!

The Mother Of All Mama Bears – Don’t. Mess. With Mom.

Time For A Brain Flare-Up – This is one employee who deserves a pay raise and a cookie.

Taking “Wild & Unruly” To The Next Level – There’s a special place in Hell for people who hurt animals.

 

[poll id=”44″]

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!