Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #199851

, | Unfiltered | July 2, 2020

(I’m currently carrying two heavy boxes of batteries back into the back room since I can’t stock any more of them. However, the only way to get to the back room is to go through the hardware department, which I don’t work in.)

Customer 1: “Excuse me!”

Me: “Sorry, what can I do for you?”

Customer 1: “Yeah what’s the price of this?! There’s no tag!” (Holds up a sport backpack)

Me: “I’m really sorry! I’m not from this department, but there is a price scanner.. (walks him over to it) it will tell you the price of anything!”

Customer 1: “Alright, thank you!”

(The boxes are getting heavier so I try to make it back to the back room when a customer walks around the aisle I’m in from the hunting counter.)

Customer 2: “Hey you!”

Me: “Yes sir?”

Customer 2: “You got any duck noise makers in here, for hunting?”

Me: “I’m really sorry, I’m not from this department, but .. (I walk around the corner of the aisle to check to see if the hardware clerk was at the hunting counter, they were.) the man at the counter would know more!”

Customer 2: “Yeah, he has no idea!”

(The clerk at the counter hardly works in hardware so that would be why..)

Me: “I’m really sorry, but I’m not familiar with this part of the store..”

(I honestly feel so bad about it. And I think it’d be awesome if our price scanning machines were also able to search up items in the store. Or if I was a robot and knew everything there was to know about anything.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!