Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #199823

, , , | Unfiltered | July 1, 2020

I have season tickets for a VERY popular professional sports team. For the home opener, I was taking my friend who is the day bartender at one of the local bars. While I was waiting for her to finish up, one of the other customers starts talking to me
Customer: “Oh, man you guys are going to have so much fun. How did you get tickets?”
Me: “Yeah, the games are always fun. I have season tickets.”
Customer: “Really? What did you do, buy a few tickets from someone? So you have like a package of tickets?”
Me: “No, I have season tickets.”
Customer: “Ohhhhh… What are they? Your dad’s tickets?”
Me: “No. I have season tickets.”
Customer: “Well, who has the tickets? How did you get them?”
Me: “Look man, I don’t know how else to explain this to you. I have season tickets. They are in my name. I paid for them. I have had them for years. They are not my father’s tickets. They are not my brother’s tickets. They are not my boyfriend’s tickets. They are MY season tickets. The whole season. ALL of the games.”
I didn’t wait for a response and grabbed all of my stuff and moved to the other end of the bar. I don’t know why he couldn’t understand, but after he asked if they were my dad’s tickets, I can only assume that he didn’t think a woman could have season tickets for a professional sport.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!