Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #197591

, , , | Unfiltered | June 24, 2020

I do frames for a living in a popular retail store. I had a customer (probably in his mid 60s) come up to my counter and asked for the framer. I let him know that I was the framer and asked how I would be able to help.
The customer laughed and said I was cute for trying to pass off as a framer. When he realized I was not joking, he asked for *a* manager. (We have several managers for many departments and I was it for the framing one.)

He: I need to talk to a manager.
Me: I’m one of them. What can I help you with?
He: I really don’t like your attitude, you’ve been lying to me the whole time.

He goes to find someone else and he sees an associate. I can see the associate pointing to me.
He comes back.

He: Is there another manager I can speak to?
Me: Yes. *I spoke on the radio for the other manager to come.

Other manager (also female): how may I help you?

He got so red out of anger.

He: Management is a man’s job. Do you have any man I can speak to?
Me: we do not.

He starts screaming how this company was going to fail because we had no men as managers and that we were sexist for not hiring men. (We have 3 but they were off).

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!