Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #197579

, , | Unfiltered | June 23, 2020

I work at big name bank as a drive thru teller. I was cashing a check for a lady at my window. About 20 minutes after the lady left she came back by my window and said you forgot to give me my money. I said no I do remember giving it to you. She went on about how I didn’t give her the money. So I told her to hold on and let me count my drawer. After I finished I told her my drawer balanced. She kept telling me to give her the money. I said I don’t know what you want me to do I gave you the money. She then started yelling at me I’m in a hurry you forgot to give me my money. I told her again I did give it you check your car your purse. She said I’ve already looked. I asked the other girl that worked with me to talk to her because by that point I was going to say something that would cost me my job. The other girl went out to the drive thru and talked to the lady and offered to help her look for the money. She asked the lady if she was sure she hadn’t gotten the money that it should be in a white envelope. The lady looked through her purse again and it was in the front pocket of her purse. The lady didn’t even say anything to me she just told the girl I worked with she had found the money then drove off. I haven’t seen her at the branch since.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!