Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #197517

, | Unfiltered | June 20, 2020

It’s the end of my shift and I’m processing my final customer transaction. Everything has been fine until now, where I am expecting payment. Both of us have our hands out expectantly.

Customer: I need my receipt.

Me: I need payment first, sir.

*another mintue goes by*

Customer: Where’s my receipt?

Me: Sir, I still need payment.

Customer: Receipt.

Me: Payment.

Customer: Receipt.

Me: Payment.

Customer: As much as I would love to do this all day, I have things to do. Could you please give me my RECEIPT!

Me: Sir, I was supposed to finish five minutes ago, and would really love to head home, but you have NOT payed me. The receipt hasn’t even been printed yet.

Customer: I haven’t payed?

Me: No.

Customer: Yes I have.

Me: No, you haven’t.

Customer: I’ve just taken my card out of the chip and pin.

Me: Sir, you haven’t even taken your wallet out yet.

*the customer reaches into his back pocket in a daze before becoming extremely irate, screaming at me*

Customer: YOU FUCKING CUNT! YOU’RE TRYING TO STEAL MONEY FROM ME!

Me: I’m doing no such thing.

Customer: YES YOU ARE. I WANT YOUR MANAGER!

A manager is called and after twenty minutes of “heated” discussion, including several threats at me, the manager finally takes the customer in the back to review the CCTV footage. Police arrive soon arrive and after another hour of me standing there not able to do anything, the customer finally returns alone, red faced.

Customer: *sheeping* How much was it again?

Me: £67.99, sir. Will that be cash or card?

Customer: Card.

The customer leaves and I’m finally able to go home. I’m paid double for my shift for the trouble, and I later find out the customer demanded the police review the footage after not believing he forgot to pay. He was almost arrested for threatening to assault the manager, but the manager decided not to persue. He was later barred after the same thing occurred with another colleague.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!