Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #196587

, | Unfiltered | June 16, 2020

Sometimes it kills me how self important some people are. So i work in a bakery and we are supposed to pull the markdown rack and donate everything left on it at 4 pm. Well I usually pull it at 6 pm so more stuff sells. I’m pulling the floor and this man asks if the cart is going down to its designated spot. I told him no, the items were for tomorrow and that we usually pull the cart for that day off the floor at 4. Then he went into this tyraid about how that’s not fair to people who work all day and he doesn’t get off until 5 and kept repeating how it wasn’t fair that he always missed the deals and that I should keep the cart out longer. Dude I didn’t even know you existed until just now and your work schedule is not my problem. Come on your days off or lunch if it’s such a big deal for you to get the markdowns, I work on my manager and store schedule. Not yours. While he is complaining that the cart should be pulled at 6, it’s already 6:30…

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!