Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #196531

, | Unfiltered | June 13, 2020

(I’m a client in this one. Usually I take our cats to the vet on my own, but this time my husband wanted to tag along to see what it’s like. Our vet is great, but my coward of a huge tomcat is terrified of everything he doesn’t know. This time, the vet had to draw some blood for testing. We’d taken my cat our of the carrier, I was holding his back, the vet’s assistant was holding his head, and the vet just shaved part of his front leg.

For those who don’t know: Cats also purr when they’re upset, to calm themselves down.)

Vet: *calmly preparing syringe and talking to the cat* “Aw, I know, it’s all scary, isn’t it? We’ll be done here soon and you can hide in your carrier, don’t worry.”

My husband: *watching in confusion* “He’s… purring. I’ve never heard him purr like that! Does he actually enjoy this?”

Vet: *cheerfully* “No, he thinks I’m about to chop his leg off. Aren’t you a big bad scaredycat who’s afraid I’ll chop his leg off?”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!