Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #195820

, , , | Unfiltered | June 2, 2020

(I am working as a costumed character at a famous theme park when a young woman, probably early twenties, walks up wearing a tank top and short-shorts. I wave hello to her.)

Young Woman: Hey, [name of character]!

(We share a hug. I pat her on the back.)

Young Woman : You look so sexy today, [name]!

(I realize she’s slurring her words slightly, like she’s drunk, but ignore it. I do a “who, me?” gesture, but notice her looking down at my shoes.)

Young Woman: *sounding really aroused* And, OH, MY GOD, your shoes. I just want to lick them all over.

(I start to get really weirded out inside my suit, but still try my best to stay in character.)

Young Woman: *trying to sound seductive but slurring at the same time* Hey, [name]. *giggles* We should f*** right here on the sidewalk. How… how’s that sound?

(I stand there completely frozen for a moment, then rapidly shake my head “no.”)

Young Woman: Aw, come onnnnn. You-y-you can squeeze my t**s while I s-I suck on your bare toes…

(I back away slowly, waving my hands in front of me in panic…)

Young Woman: *continuing* …and we can… can ma-make babies together and it’ll b-it’ll be so fun! *giggles* Please…?!

(I’m just shivering inside the suit at this point. At this point, a crowd is forming.)

Young Woman: *quickly becomes angry when I don’t answer her* Fine. If you… if you don’t want to make babies with me, then you won’t be needing these, then, WILL YOU?

(She suddenly runs up and kicks me right between my legs, hard. I fall onto the ground in extreme pain and curl myself up into a little ball. I put my hands over my eyes to mime crying… which I’m trying not to do in real life. Several people from the crowd run up to see if I’m all right.)

Young Woman: F*** YOU, [name]! I… I HOPE YOU BURN IN H***!

(She kneels down and is winding up to punch me in her drunken rage when I get up and run away as fast as I can. I heard later that she had been dragged away by security guards right after I left, and was thankfully banned from the park.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!