Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #194477

, | Unfiltered | May 21, 2020

(My coworker is the General Manager’s daughter, and is sweet and adorable. All the customers like her. Until one day, an old lady and her husband…)

Customer: “Hey, worthless!”

Coworker: “Hello!”

Customer: “It’s been 3 days, and the elevator’s still not going faster. I want to know when will it work properly?!”

(Hearing the customer’s raised voice, I look over.)

Coworker: *timid* “I’m sorry but the elevator is old and–”

Customer: “I don’t care, you filthy little b****! I’ve had to wait for a long time and I had to take the stairs! Don’t you understand, you dumb blonde?!”

Me: “Ma’am…you can’t talk to us like that.”

Customer: *throwing hands* “Another one shooting her filthy mouth off! I can’t talk to anyone like that?! I’ll talk to anyone I d*** well please, and none of you ugly brats can tell me otherwise! I’m old and I have the right!”

(While the customer’s ranting, her husband tries to calm her and move her away, but she just shakes him off. Meanwhile, my coworker goes to the back, crying. Her father comes out. He’s 6′ and built like a pro wrestler, but it didn’t seem like the old lady was intimidated.)

General Manager: *scowling at them* “Excuse me. My daughter just told me what happened. Please leave now.”

Customer: “Oh, so the little s*** is you daughter, huh? Well, I don’t care! Maybe next time she’ll learn to listen to her elders; if I didn’t, back in my day, I’d get smacked across the face!”

(They were kicked out, old lady still screaming, and their luggage was gathered up by the maids and thrown in the street. I felt sorry for the husband, who looked mournful. I was glad they were gone, but I think the GM wouldn’t have done that for anyone else but his daughter.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!