Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #193997

, , | Unfiltered | May 14, 2020

(I can’t drive and ride the bus, and it is about a mile walk between the nearest stop and home. When it is very wet or hot, it is not uncommon for people to offer to stop and offer me a lift; I usually wave them on, assuring them I’m fine. Less often, people ask me for directions.)

(Me walking down the road, pulling wheeled luggage and carrying shopping.)

(White car, going the same direction as me, stops.)

Driver: “Hey, do you need a ride?”

Me: “No, I’m fine. Home’s just around the corner.” (It’s not.)

Driver: “Okay.”

(Up ahead, I notice him making a U-turn. Not uncommon for cars on this street for a variety of reasons, including the lake it ends near.)

(Driver stops opposite me.)

Driver: “Could you do me a favor?”

Me (thinking directions, places to eat, etc): “What?”

Driver: “Will you give me a blow job?”

(Defcon 3, creeper!)

Me (narrowing my eyes and glaring): “You’re not funny.”

(He drives off. I hear his engine stop moving away and look back. He’s DOING ANOTHER U-TURN. He pulls up to an intersection I HAVE to pass to get home.)

(Defcon 1, Defcon 1!)

(I stop roughly five feet behind him, drop the bags, and pull out my phone. He takes off. Around the corner where I lied I was headed.)

(I book it straight down, take a right, and hit a point where I can continue down to a cross street, or take a very steep dirt path that will lead me to the end of the next, dead-end, street over. My gut goes bonkers, urging me to take the more difficult route. I do.)

(When I get to the top, and am shielded by the height and the trees, I hear a car coming. I look down, and it’s A WHITE CAR going by. I’m not sure if it’s the same one, or if he just happened to take that route, or whatever, but fuck.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!