Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #193961

, , | Unfiltered | May 12, 2020

I’m just the co-worker in this story. An older lady came in a well known pizza place. She gives us her name, which doesn’t pull up anything.
Co-worker: Ma’am I’m not pulling up anything on that band. Did you put it under another name?
Customer: Excuse me, do you think I don’t know my own name. Co-worker: no ma’am, some people just sometimes have different people in their house. What did you order? Customer: (well known pizza from competition) I ordered 40 mins ago. Co-worker: ma’am we don’t sell that. Are you sure you didn’t order from (competition)? Customer: I know where I ordered the d*** pizza. Co-worker: in apologize, but we do not sell those. At this point, the customers daughter came in. Customer: call you dad and tell him to send me the number I called from his phone. (They got the number, and she called to prove that they called us. A minute later, she cursed and hung up the phone, stormed out. The daughter apologized and ran after her) so apparently, she ordered from (competition like we thought)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!