Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #193881

, , | Unfiltered | May 8, 2020

I am a sales associate/animal care expert at the store I work at. It’s about an hour after open, and I’m cleaning fish tanks – so, my arm is completely submerged in a fish tank.

Customer: (in a rude tone) Excuse me!

Me: (arm still in fish tank) Hi, how can I help you?

Customer: Is there anybody in grooming?

Me: Yes, our groomer is here today.

Customer: Well, she’s not back there and there are several dogs waiting. I demand you come and groom my dog.

Me: I’m sorry, I am not certified to groom your dog, and we currently have only one groomer. I know it’s inconvenient, but you’re going to have to wait until she is finished with her current dog.

Customer: (yelling at this point) Your customer service here is TERRIBLE! I’m going to call corporate and get you and your horrible groomer fired!

Me: Well, if our groomer gets fired, we won’t have any groomer here, and then you won’t be able to get your dog groomed here…

Customer: (yelling incomprehensible jibberish as she storms away)

Later my manager and the groomer were both crying. The same woman had screamed at both of them, even worse than she was with me.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!